- We started our business in 2015 as a freelance team under brand name Verona Bridal.
- We have successfully organized more than 500 wedding events since 2015 within Malaysia and Singapore.
- We also launched an all-new concept for young couples, which is Overseas Travel + Wedding and have successfully organized more than 50 events since launch.
- Over these years, we have established 3 outlet locations in Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Johor. Our team has grown from 2 to more than 20 professionals.
- In 2020, we are forced to closed down all our outlets due to pandemic.
- Now, we will restart our journey via establishing “Freya Bridal”.
Customers get very limited service and expensive hidden costs after signing up wedding services offered.
Non-repeat sales from same customer after wedding.
Customers have to engage different service providers to get complete the wedding service.
We provide all services at competitive rate without any extra hidden cost.
Lifetime benefits for members to keep them using our other photo services after wedding.
Time & Efficiency
Customers can engage us for most of the wedding essential services at lowest cost.
We provide various wedding services such as pre-wedding events at both local & overseas, wedding photography, videography, makeup, wedding short film, gown rental etc.
We also provide non-wedding services such as photography of new-born baby, family, graduation, anniversary, bestie, product etc.
We also created an online platform to provide member benefits & for vendor subscription. This is to be launched upon successfully crowd-funding.
3 Main Business Models
- Wedding Service
- Non-Wedding Service
- Online Platform
- The wedding industry is one of the most lucrative businesses in Malaysia, reportedly worth up to RM6 billion a year. According to Department of Statistics Malaysia (DOSM), there are about 200,000 wedding registrations taken and the average number of non-Muslim recorded about 56,000 annually.
- A Malaysian wedding can cost average of RM50,000 but can easily reach up to a whopping RM200,000. The average cost of local pre wedding photography range between RM2,000 to RM10,000 or even higher for going to overseas.
- Due to COVID-19 outbreaks, most of the weddings in 2020 and 2021 were forced to be cancelled or postponed further. Many wedding shops were forced to cease operations.
- The wedding market is expecting to recover rapidly in the end of 2021 to early 2022 as the vaccination initiated in February 2021.
- The demand expecting to increase greatly due to lesser service providers available.
- In Malaysia, we have 2 direct competitors such as:
- Enya Mareine Wedding Gallery (M) S/B
- Precious Precious S/B
- Although we provide similar services, we thrive to become the market leader as most of the competitors are only providing wedding related services.
- Besides, our lifetime membership system allows us to continue serve our customers even after their wedding, with our other photography services.
- Furthermore, our online trading platform able to transform our competitors into potential customers, by allowing wedding vendors to connect with customers easily via our platform.
- Our Unique Selling Point (USP):
- Transparency pricing with no hidden cost
- Competitive price of overseas pre-wedding
- Nationwide wedding day services (Malaysia & Singapore)
- Enthusiasm service and customised wedding package
- Full access to all wedding dresses prior fitting at an online website so that all outlets able to share all wedding dresses
- 70% for working capital
Includes purchasing high end photographic equipments, importing high quality wedding dresses as well as developing indoor virtual studio, as well as working capital
- 20% for marketing expenses
Will be utilised on social media advertising and promoting with KOL as well.
- 10% for platform development
Will be used for developing our very own unique platform, including memberships function, vendor listing, as well as virtual gown feature.
- The vision of Freya Bridal is to be the largest wedding and photography service provider in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Freya Bridal also aims to build the first and largest wedding related online platform that connects wedding product vendors with potential customers.
- Company name: Jerrod Coaxial Sdn. Bhd.
- Date of incorporation: 18/05/2020
- Registration number: 202001011608 (1367829-H)
- History of business from the date of incorporation: The director acquired the company to rebranding and relaunch the business “Freya Bridal” once funding successfully.
- Group and shareholding structure: 100% owned by Kenny Tan
- In 2015, Kenny started as a freelance photographer after graduating from university.
- He found out the problems all couples face during pre-wedding shooting such as hidden cost charging and he then set up his first wedding studio in Penang with his own team members to cater all problems that exist in traditional bridal houses.
- His passion led him to moving forward and therefore he decided to relocate his wedding studio to Selangor to serve more couples.
- Kenny strongly believes with his vast experience in this industry, he will be able to scale the business into top 3 wedding companies in Malaysia within 5 years with enough fund to execute the business plans.
- Founder’s info:
- Name – Tan Ti Yang
- Nationality - Malaysian
- Age – 28 years old
- Profession – Photography and event management
- Qualification – Certifiate of Graphic Design
- Past experiences –
- Freelance photographer
- Director of digital marketing company
- Director of bridal studio
- Phyon Lam (Co-Founder)
- Phyon is a commercial director and producer in Imaginary Art Studio.
- He started his career as a 3D Artist back in 2013 after graduation, creating 3D visual for MNC (Multinational Company) brands such as Coca-Cola, Pantene and Kellogg. He started his film jounrney in 2014 while he was working with a local brand company as their multimedia designer. Growing his abilities from animation to commercial, and eventually into wedding industry.
- In 2017, he was hire as video producer and director in Viralcham and Rojaklah (platform own by Media Prima Digital) to establish their in house video team.
- In mid 2018, Phyon established his own company and team, and start producing advertising videos and commercials for brands such as Air Asia, Guinness, LG Malaysia, Ecoworld, 8TV, Disney and so on.
- Thoughout his years and experiences as a producer and director, Phyon learnt to lead, manage and train a team of passional individuals into production line.
- Eventhought his schedule and line of work is always busy in producing videos for commercials, his wedding works never stop. Since then, Phyon has more than 100 wedding photography and cinematography film credits. Phyon believe with his expertise and skills, we can grow rapidly in this industry.
- Co-Founder’s info:
- Name – Lam Ming Woei
- Nationality - Malaysian
- Age – 28 years old
- Profession – Creative Director
- Qualification – Diploma in Multimedia Design
- Past experiences – Producer in Rev Media Digital
- No shares will be allotted or issued based on this document after six months from the closing of the offer period.
- This issue, offer or invitation for the offering is a proposal not requiring authorisation of the Securities Commission under section 212(8) of the CMSA 2007.
- This document has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. The Securities Commission does not recommend nor assumes responsibility for any information including any statement, opinion or report disclosed in relation to this fund raising exercise and makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The Securities Commission expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information disclosed.
Please login as an investor to see more information.
Jerrod Coaxial Sdn. Bhd. doesn't have any updates to show yet.
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.