Jtel Marketing has been distributing home and kitchen appliances of various international brands for more than 20 years. These international brands include KitchenAid, COBY, WOLF, Fagor, and Leben. Leben was registered since 2008, a German brand that is synonymous with outstanding technology and excellent craftsmanship. Leben’s brand foundation is built on continuously striving to be the source of practical ideas that make chores a little easier, so that you have more time and energy to spend with the people and things you cherish most.
With the growing size of the local home appliance rental market, Jtel Marketing saw this as an opportunity to grow their business by renting out Leben water dispensers to provide families with a convenient access to healthy drinking water. During the last decade, we have grown to become one of the leading and trusted built-in kitchen appliances in the country.
The COVID-19 outbreak has significantly impacted the economy globally, causing a worldwide slowdown in business operations. With a lot of Malaysians struggling to make ends meet, the 'new normal' demands a more flexible approach to living comfortably.
However, Malaysians are still finding water dispensers in the market to have:
a. Long-term Contracts
Most water dispensers require a 3 to 5 year-long contract that has cancellation fees. Hence,consumers may be forced into compromisation.
b. High Maintenance
Filter or purification systems require regular monitoring, cleaning, replacements, and careful handling. This could cause inconvenience to consumers.
b. High Cost
Outright purchases of water dispensers could cost up to RM4,000, with additional costs to maintain.
The consumer market is undergoing a fundamental shift from ownership to rental for flexibility, lower cost, added convenience, and to reduce waste. The rental market has resonated with us as we strive to always make living better.
To adapt to the shift, we have produced the following solutions:
- No Contract Binding
- Our Leben water dispensers has a yearly renewable rental plan with a new unit replacement after 3 years.
- Easy Maintenance
- Filter or purification systems require regular monitoring, cleaning, replacements, and careful handling. This could cause inconvenience to consumers.
- Value For Money
- Leben water dispensers are designed with elegance, precise engineering, and innovativetechnology for an affordable price.
Our key product is going for only RM45 a month, and it includes:
- FREE filter maintenance
- FREE installation
- FREE warranty
- FREE services
- FREE new unit replacement after 3 years
As of January 2020, the achievements we have made are:
- 279 Businesses Served
- In Malaysia, we have presence in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Perak, Kedah, Pahang, Penang, Melaka, Sarawak, Negeri Sembilan, Perlis, Sabah.
- Doubled Our Revenue In 2 Months
- In just a span of 2 months, our monthly water dispensers sales revenue grew to RM271,800.
- Cut Operation Cost By 30%
- Leben is now a well-established brand in the market and no longer requires high marketing expenses.
As we are a business that has the potential to venture into plenty of households, we are targeting the emerging affluent looking to occupy a home. Jtel Marketing is also working towards international expansion, thus bringing the value of Leben water dispensers to other markets.
Notable businesses served:
Our business model creates a supply and demand that are mutually reinforced, producing a recurring income from monthly rental payments and additional cleaning services.
Looking at the number of existing housing stocks as of Q1 2019, there are 5.6 million housing stocks in the whole of Malaysia. In Selangor itself, there are 1.5 million housing stocks. Capturing even just 10% of the market in Selangor would give us a huge customer base.
We believe that the water dispenser rental market has the potential for various players to thrive. However, we have a proven business model and a strong team to serve the market and succeed both locally and internationally.
We pay close attention to the current market demand. Instead of having customers stick with the inflexibility of a long term contract and the expenses of maintenance, we offer our customers a yearly renewable contract and a new unit replacement after 3 years. This low risk deal allows our customers to save up to 50% by choosing Leben over other brands.
Jtel Marketing is looking to raise RM1,000,000 in exchange for 9.52% equity. The proceeds will be allocated as follow:
Jtel Marketing is carrying out this fundraising exercise in order to provide cleaner, safer, and healthier water for daily activities such as washing, cooking, and quenching the thirst of Malaysians in hot weather.
Our vision for Leben is to be globally recognised as a household name, and we are on our way to achieving this by providing consumers with high quality home and kitchen appliances.
With 38 years of experience in managing factories and dealer relationships, Albert Tan serves as the leader from distributing new kitchen appliance brands to building strong alliances and establishing strategic partnerships in target markets.
With 17 years of experience in business operations, sales and marketing, William Tan has an in-depth understanding of effective marketing channels and excellent communication skills that effectively raises the Leben brand awareness.
Nicol Ng Heng Lex
Nicol Ng has over 20 years of experience in sales and management. With his vast knowledge in building long-lasting customer relationships, he is capable of achieving growth and hitting sales targets by managing the sales team.
Sally Ong tracks and supervises the company’s day-to-day activities. With her 15 years of experience in managing accounts, she is in charge of analysing accounting data and projecting healthy financial reports.
Admin & Logistics Executive
Siti Mariam provides general administrative support for the company. On top of that, she assists the supply chain operations of our company to ensure optimal shipping and transport procedures of our water dispensers to customers.
Muhamad Rais Jaafar
Muhamad Rais has 16 years of experience in technical support. He is quick to diagnose and resolve any customer’s issues that they may have encountered. He is also in charge of installation and maintenance of our water dispensers.
- No shares will be allotted or issued based on this document after six months from the closing of the offer period.
- This issue, offer or invitation for the offering is a proposal not requiring authorisation of the Securities Commission under section 212(8) of the CMSA 2007.
- This document has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. The Securities Commission does not recommend nor assumes responsibility for any information including any statement, opinion or report disclosed in relation to this fund raising exercise and makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The Securities Commission expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information disclosed.
Please login as an investor to see more information.
Jtel Marketing Sdn Bhd doesn't have any updates to show yet.
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.