A Digital Ecosystem To Enable Limitless Learning
Leaderonomics Digital was conceptualised to solve the THREE biggest problems in the world of learning:
- Low engagement of learners
- Low transfer of learning to the workplace
- Low relevance of learning content
We are born out of Leaderonomics Sdn Bhd, a successful leadership consultancy, and 10 years of industry experience working with leading companies in Malaysia and in the region. Leaderonomics Digital is positioned to disrupt the current leadership training offerings in the market with new ideas:
Unlocking organisational learning!
Leveraging technology for all its advantages, we will enable every organisation in Asia to benefit from a personalised digital ecosystem that actually works and enables limitless learning.
Learning has evolved!
And thus the traditional models of enabling and delivering training must change also. Organisations are now demanding more personalisation and contextualisation for training. Yet they are burdened by heavy costs, lack of content and resources; not to mention know-how. Tehcnology is ideally suited to solve these problems.
By bringing the right solutions for all aspect of learning delivery, namely Discover, Design and Deliver, we are able to create solutions that are more Relevant, Resourceful and Robust. As a company, our goal is to continue to bring the best in class solutions to address these needs, and ultimately build a self-sustaining learning culture.
Our current offerings are as follows:
Our current range of products in our portfolio are licensed from the best in class around the world. By understaning our customer's needs, and keeping in mind the future vision of the company, we have partnered with leading Ed-Tech companies around the world to bring the following products to market:
At the same time, we have continued to invest in our content creation capabilities to bring to market the best in Leadership content:
As we continue to bring products to the market to disrupt traditional L&D offering, we are also investing in our R&D to build the next generation of products. By using our unique knowledge of HR and L&D, we are looking at enhancing our future offerings, based on the feedback and experience of 10 years working with our corporate clients, as follows:
Organisations know the value of good development solutions. From engagement to retention to achieving business goals, the evidence is clear:
The market opportunity is exciting as well. Globally USD 200 Billion is spent on e-learning solutions and USD 11 Billion in Asia. With governments in Asia making this a key priority moving forward, this is an area of growth we want to capitalize on:
We hope you are as excited as we are to be part of this exciting growing industry, and to be part of the digital disruptions happening in the L&D world. We know we are. With years of experience in this industry, we are confident of our ability to execute to our vision. Who are we?
Leaderonomics is a well known home grown brand in Malaysia. If you are interested in being part of this family and this exciting journey, we are opening up equity in our company, with the following offer:
Do reach out to us for more information!
- No shares will be allotted or issued based on this document after six months from the closing of the offer period.
- This issue, offer or invitation for the offering is a proposal not requiring authorisation of the Securities Commission under section 212(8) of the CMSA 2007.
- This document has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. The Securities Commission does not recommend nor assumes responsibility for any information including any statement, opinion or report disclosed in relation to this fund raising exercise and makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The Securities Commission expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information disclosed.
Please login as an investor to see more information.
Leaderonomics Digital Sdn Bhd doesn't have any updates to show yet.
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.